Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Our 2 Year Anniversary!!!











Our anniversary was on Sunday July 11, so we decided to party hard on Saturday. We were out all afternoon khaiking. We explored the Potomac River from River Bend Park, where we set sail. It started off as a cloudy day, but nice and cool. We thought we were going to get poured on, but no drop of rain touched us. The sun even came out later on. We chased some water wildlife. Dave stalked the ducks, while I got a kick out of this Blue Herring that stood on branches that lay over the water. We kept running into the big bird! Later that evening we went out to the Olive Garden. Got to love this pregnancy business, my taste buds are all crazy. I am usually in the mood for tomatoes or pasta, never meat. So Olive Garden won! We had a delicious dinner and a fabulous date! We may have even fallen in love all over again! I love anniversaries!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

HOORAY!! I'm so I found your blog!! I am just going to love watching that cute little belly of yours grow and grow. I'm so excited for you guys. :) Hooray for blogs. ours is tbbushmans.blogspot.com, let me know if I need to invite you again, okay? Loves.

Sherilyn said...

Happy anniversary!

Unknown said...

has it really been two years????

Mimi said...

Klys! I JUST found your blog! How did I not know about it before?! I've actually been wondering about you all the time and wishing you'd make a blog so I can feel like I'm part of your life still. Your friend Rachel commented on my blog saying she found the link from yours, and I was like WHAT?!?! So glad to find it. Looks like you're having fun out there in the east and loving being preggo! By the way, I don't think I have your correct email anymore because I just tried to write to you and it came back. So if you want that German Pancakes recipe still, send me your email. Love you!

Lili and Jeff said...

Hey I found your blog as well! I can't believe you guys are expecting! That is so awesome! Also, are you guys in Virginia to stay? Or just for the summer? Because we are moving to Maryland in a month and a half! Perhaps we may cross paths if you are still over there! Good luck with your pregnancy. If you need any advice, feel free to ask!