Thursday, January 13, 2011

My experience being pregnant and what I love about it!

-feeling our little blueberry move and kick
-the funny comments strangers think they can say to you just because you have a baby inside of you ( ex. "you're so low!" "oh you are definitely having a boy because...."
-the fabulous massages from Dave
-looking at myself in the mirror from the front and not looking prego, then looking from the side and thinking "dang there is a watermelon in there"
- the funny way clothes fit
-not looking pregnant from behind...except for my ghetto booty!
-having a little buddy with me all the time
-my first experience seeing the inside of my belly button
-the numb fingers and hands I have each morning when I awake
-waddling..always attractive
- wearing sweat pants and sweatshirts cuz nothing else fits
-sonograms are so cool!
-when we poke and push on blueberry he kicks and punches!
-love flaunting my huge belly!
-craving tomatoes, pasta, and pizza
-learning about how babies grow and develop
-being visibly pregnant and not just obese, a great conversation starter
-able to be up with Dave every 2 hours at night because we both have to pee!
-eating healthy but lots of it! (I just tell myself..."got to feed the kid"
-working as a nurse everyone was so kind and helpful because I was pregnant
-feeling so blessed to carry this little bundle in me
-imagining what he will look like and being so excited for him to come out to play!
-lastly...feeling so right about being a mother and knowing that the Lord is watching over me and my little guy

No comments: